A.C.E.-Accelerated Christian Education is the core curriculum choice at C.C.A. The A.C.E. curriculum is individualized, mastery-based with the Word of God as the foundation of study. A.C.E. is a proven curriculum that is used in many countries around the world.
Each student works on their own time in their own study area with books, computer studies, and guidance from a trained instructor. A student can progress at their own pace. A high achiever is never held back and a low achiever is never left behind.
A.C.E. material is self-instructional, and the instructor, who is freed from classroom instruction, works with the individual student when detailed help is needed.
Each child is taught to set their own goals to learn initiative and grow in responsibility.
FIVE BASIC LAWS OF LEARNING
- A child must be at a level where they can perform.
- A child must have reasonable goals.
- A child must have learning controlled and be motivated.
- A child's learning must be measurable.
- A child's learning must be rewarded.